1)An initial deposit equal to 50% of the full rental amount including taxes, meals, and additional charges is required to confirm a reservation. Reservations made without a deposit are not valid.
2) Full payment is required at the time of booking for reservations during Christmas, New Years, holidays and special events.
3) Payment of balance is due 45 days prior to arrival or 60 days prior to arrival for Holiday reservations, peak dates, or special events.
4) All Payments must be made in US Dollars.
5) Depending upon the size of the group and other factors, a refundable security / damage deposit of $1,000 (USD), OR LARGER, is required and must be either paid in cash upon arrival or wire transferred prior to arrival. The security / damage deposit is not a deposit toward incidental charges. In the event that damages are more than the security deposit, the deposit will be withheld and the remainder paid by the guest. Deposits and payments made through travel agents, tour operators, or any other third-party reservation agents, are subject to the same policies and conditions stated above. Non-payment by the Guest or Booking Agent will constitute a breach in the reservation agreement causing the reservation to be cancelled.
1) Discounted rate reservations are non cancelable / non-refundable.
2) Holiday reservations, special events, or reservations made during high demand dates are non cancelable / non-refundable.
3) Full Rate reservations in non-holiday / non-peak dates may be cancelled for a full refund if cancellations are made no less than 60 days prior to the date of arrival.
4) Early departures are non-refundable.
1) In the event of a guest cancellation due to a forecasted hurricane in the Caribbean, "Caribbean Vacation Properties" will issue a voucher in the amount equal to all monies or deposits paid valid for one year from the scheduled date of arrival. "Caribbean Vacation Properties" must be informed 48 hours prior to the scheduled date of arrival if the reservation is to be cancelled due to a hurricane.
2) "Caribbean Vacation Properties" reserves the right to preemptively cancel a reservation due to a hurricane or forecasted mayor storm and, if so, will offer the option of a full refund of all monies paid to "Caribbean Vacation Properties" or a voucher valid for one year from the scheduled date of arrival
The villa is inspected prior to occupancy. Guests will not be responsible for damages to the villas that were there either prior to the client's arrival, due to pre-existing conditions or any damages that is not the result of any member of the group but rather
The Management staff at the villa is able to coordinate taxi vans at the Traveler’s expense for airport pick-up and drop-offs provided that they are notified with at least 72 hours with the group’s flight information.